Sunday, October 5, 2008

My neck is so sore

I'm not sure what I hae done but my neck is killing me, it is so darn stiff. I've taken ibuprophine, had Joe give me a massage and it's still so sore. It hurts so bad it's giving me a headache and makeing me feel sick.
I'm just taking it easy today, doing as little as possible, and watching General Conference.
I plan on making dinner later but other than that that's it, Unless I can get Kim to have the kids get on the webcam so I can see Sofia & Dallin who I'm missing very much. It would be a great day for since beacue I don't have a lot of distractions.
Meanwhile I hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Mom, Sorry to hear your neck is so sore. I wish I could make it better. Try "IcyHot Patches" that is what finally got my back to stop hurting after having Addison. I hope your neck feels better soon.

Oh, by the way I didn't know until Friday that we weren't having Danielle's party until this Sunday, so I guess you and Dad could have come up Saturday. Sorry.

Well, I hope your neck feels better soon. I love you!

Kimi said...

Hope you neck is feeling better.
When we get the other computers up and running again we will do the webcam. Sorry! I don't know what is wrong with those stupid computers.
Love and miss you too!