Thursday, March 19, 2009

My hair

No I won't post any pictures of my hair because I did a real number to it this time..........it went from silver to ...well it's now a freaking greenish/gold color....not so pretty. I certainly won't be winning any hair fashion awards anytime soon, darn and I thought I was styling'. WHATEVER! Looks like I'll be making a trip to the salon soon to have it fixed......what was I thinking? All I can say is thank goodness I have a friend (For those of you who know what I mean by that). All I can say is don't buy anything from Sally's Beauty Supply those girls have no clue what they are selling. My hair takes on a whole new meaning to the phrase "Silver and Gold"

6 comments:

White Family said...

HI Deb,

You got the wrong base color. You have to know what your base color is and then it's easy to get the right color from any supply store. A good hairdresser will look at your hair, your complexion and then tell you. I wonder if you can do it online? I'm going to check it out.....

Sharon

White Family said...

Yep, here's the website to choose the right base color:

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#page=top{nav|media:_blank|overlay:_blank|diagnostic|main:diagnostichaircolorresults_howto//twoboxmessage+no;twoweekoverlay+no;type+aoc;recotype+Y;howtos+LOP_ART_162.LOP_ART_043.LOP_ART_013.LOP_VID_033.LOP_VID_030.LOP_ART_031.LOP_ART_170.LOP_ART_061.LOP_VID_022.LOP_ART_032.LOP_ART_099.LOP_ART_112.LOP_VID_035;products+HCo6_6.HCo6_11.HCo6_4//|userdata//d+d//}

Willie Fun said...

I have been using at Sally's for years and it has been o.k. for me. I get the natural base. I mix two colors and use the ones with the "N" after the color number. It is in a brown bottle with the peroxide. But it has been so long since I had a good hair cut and had time to even comb and curl my hair I look like crab. So it is nice to be in some company. I hear that you will be heading South to watch your grand kids for Kim and Jasper for their anniversary, that's great. I wish I could go visit my other grand daughter.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

LOL Mom, oh well, like you always say...it is just hair! Good thing you have your "friend" in a time like this!

Kimi said...

Yep.....just hair! Your "friend" will come in handy here I have a feeling!
Good luck getting it fixed!

Tim said...

Really!?! NO PICTURES!! I totally wanted to see my aunt with green hair. Oh well. I'm sure it's all taken care of and back to normal now. I am such a slacker in commenting on posts.