Sunday, August 9, 2009

Having fun and taking time off work






Life has been really busy the past couple of weeks with trying to work and have Kimi & her family here but it's been totally worth every second of it. I love having my family here. I enjoying watching the kids talk, laugh and seeing the grandkids laugh and play. Without them here our home is so quiet and lonely. So thank you for being here to brighten my days.

Here are a few pictures of things that have been happening, like going to the zoo, fishing, playing, just having a good time together.










3 comments:

Kimi said...

It has been lots of fun. Sorry my kids are so loud sometimes, but I have to say life would be boring without some of their noice. Thanks so much for letting us come stay at your house and for doing so many fun things with us. We love you guys. Maybe next year we will move to Portland and then we can hang out more often.

Willie Fun said...

It was great to see Kim and the kids. I'm glad you had time off to spend with them. I can't wait and hope they will be here next year for good, we miss them.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

The zoo was fun, little chilly, but fun! Thanks for coming. I am glad we were able to spend that time with Kimi, Sofia and Dallin. I miss them lots! Anytime you wanna come up and go to the zoo let us know we can get you in for FREE!!!