Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Birthday




Happy Birthday To Me

What a day it was....started out with NO sleep due to Jaris needing us to go with him to the ER with severe stomach and back pains. After several hours he was released to go home with some pain medicine to help relieve the kidney stone he was needing to pass. We arrivedhome at 3:50 am and tried to fall asleep. At 5:30 am Sofia called to wish her Nana a Happy Birthday, 5:45 or so Joe left for work, then Sharon called at 6:30 to wish me a Happy birthday. Then Amber called and I then decided there was no time for sleep and dragged my butt out of bed to take a shower. To my surprise after I got dried off form my shower I went to blow dry my hair and then my dryer quit, so I decided to iron my clothes but the iron wouldnt' work either. After several attempts in different plugs ins I look at the clock to see what time it was and saw the electricity had gone out. Call me desne for not picking up on that one a little quicker! Then off to work I went. Ok I worked with 2 J.W.'s so needles to say that makes for a bummer of a birthday sine they do NOTHING.... sheesh! My boss did give me a card with a gift card for $30 for Target. After work I went home and Joe gave me a card with a gift certificate for not one but TWO massages then off to meet Amber & Jon for dinner at Chapala's. I was privledge to hold Addison basically all evening loving every second of it, she is so cute. We then went to pick up my 10+lbs cake a PC came home and each had a piece, oh my it was good. Amber gave me my gift of two necklaces and a cute top. She said she's been watching What Not To Wear which in turn made her shop for complimentary jewelry to match the top.....you did great Amber. Then we were off to bed..............ah, my preicous bed that I was missing. i was so pooped!
So that is it, my birthday in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Sorry your birthday started off rough, I am glad it ended on a positive note. It was really great to actually see you for your birthday. I know seeing Addison was your "best" gift. (at least I think so.)

The cake was SO good. Thanks Dad for picking out such a yummy cake.

Kimi said...

Wish we coul dhave been there to celebrate with you all. We love you and miss you so much!!!