Sunday, June 7, 2009

Congratualtions Sofia

Wow - I can't believe Sofia is already graduated from kindergarten - we are so proud of her for all she did this last year now she moving to 1st grade. (sorry Kim I'm stealing some of your pictures for my blog since I wasn't there to take some my own) Sofia you are one beautiful little girl with such a tender heart. We know you' have been an excellent student for Mrs. Hampton and that you will miss her very much. I know she is going to miss you too - you are such a wonderful, and sweet girl to be around. We wish with all our hearts we could have been there this year to watch you play soccer, and participate in your school programs and just watch you
grow. You are so beautiful! We love you will all our hearts.








3 comments:

Kimi said...

A proud tear running down my face!!! I am so proud of Sofia and for all she has done this year in school. She is such a special girl! I love her so much!

Willie Fun said...

It is just so sweet to know that even we as grandparents can be so full of joy and be so proud of our grandkids when they do great things. Congrats to you and Joe for your first granduation as grandparents, lots more to come.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I am so proud of her. Wow can you believe it? First grade already. Where has the time gone?