Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a crazy week

Started off with me going to Portland for a TDP class for State Farm on Tuesday & Wednesday. I spent the night at Amber & Jon's, took them to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner. Amber & Jon went on a date....yeah! meanwhile I had the privilege of playing with Addison and getting her down for bed.what a sweet baby she is, I love her so much. Thank you Amber & Jon for putting me up once a month and for having such a beautiful baby girl that I get to be Nana to.

Thursday I had more meeting then afterwards took my 1/2 day off work. Picked up Austin then off to Verizon I went. So far I have to say I absolutely hate my phone (this is now my 2nd one in less than two weeks) their service sucks so if things are better by Monday morning I will be cancelling my contract with them and switching back to AT&T. Austin thank goodness was super good while waiting with me a Verizon for nearly 2 hours. We then cam home and played and cleaned house.

Friday was a normal day at work until Kim called to say Dallin was stung multiple times by African Killer Bees. I felt sick when she told me what had happened. Needless to say I was worried about him the rest of the day and into the night as he went first to the doctor then later to the ER (read Kim's blog for details). I am so thankful to hear he is back to himself this morning. Needless to say, I don't think bees will be in his top 1000 of insects he will ever like. So sorry Dallin had to experience such a tragic event. We love you!

Joe and I went to the movie, ate way to much popcorn and I'm still feeling the pain.

This morning we are driving to Medford as I am going to sing in Sacrament Meeting tomorrow with Gerry Crowe. As of right now I have no clue what we are even going to sing. The pianist blew a disk in her back so they are giving the music to another pianist, if she can't play it, we will sing something else, what? I have no idea. I guess s this is what they mean when they say "winging it" Lucky me! I will be chalking this up as another "experience" that I hope to never repeat.

Still no one had come to look at our home, ugh! We need to sell it so I can pay off our debts. I am so sick of being in debited to so many people, creditors, ect. One we are out of debt this time I hope we never go there again. It is such a heavy burden to carry.

Speaking of burdens I heard a great saying this week "prayer is when your burdens change shoulders". I thought that was a very profound statement.

Off to Medford we go..............

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I am sure your song will go great as always.
Thanks for your prayers. It was a pretty stressful day for all yesterday. I know I feel like I have been hit by a truck today. I am just so exhusted!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Mom,

Thanks again for taking us to Mexican food, it was so good. And thanks again for watching Addison. I know she loved her one on one time with you. It means the world to me that you gave Jon and I a date night. You don't know how much we need them. They are few and far between. Thanks a million. I love you. See ya in a couple of weeks.