Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is here....

Gorgeous / breathtaking pictures of last nights sunset





















Some of my Fall decorating






Life as some of you know has been a best unsettling for me. My blood pressure has been really high and my cholesterol is very elevated - time to take control of my life. I was in the Dr. Monday because my blood pressure was 160/106 I felt like the veins in my head were going to burst. I laid down at work for a few hours - Dave gave me a blessing . Nichole took me in and Joe met us at the Dr. office blood pressure was still 130/92. He prescribed anxiety pills.
he said if I can relax, I will still, therefore I it should lower my blood pressure. Now it several day s later - went to BiMart yesterday and it was still 140/94 and I felt totally calm - not sure how else to get it in check except through diet and exercise - yeah!

Our home never sold - not a single person besides the Bogardus' looked at it (but we think they only came for the free dinner) We are struggling to get by and are most likely either going to start selling off our belongings or get a renter in - someone we can trust to take excellent care of our lower portion of our home or both. Finances suck! Just cant' seem to get on top of things at all.

Ok enough of my soap box.
I love and miss all my kids and grandkids so much. It's killing me knowing I am giong to miss another (yes this make 3 years in a row) one of Sofia's birthday. I just wish I had the extra $200 to fly there I would ove that so much.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

The most important part is that you are healthy and doing better. Don't worry about anything else! We love and miss you too!

Willie Fun said...

Well it has been stressful for a lot of people these days and with the holidays coming it is going to be worse. I decided that I am going to buy very little for people this year and instead hope the family can go on a family vacation this next summer. We all need to put into perspective what really is important in our lives. Our families and the health and safety of them. They need to have our love and not matterial things. Spend as much quility time on them and memorable time with them. Deb you did this this summer with all your family and grandkids, they will remember this not so much all the presents. Think about spending less on those type of things and more on things that will help you get healthy so you can be with your family for a long time. If you have to rent or sell things do it. Less stress and worry is a must now. Get healty. We love you guys and if there is anything we can do to help,call.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Mom, try and relax. Your health is the most important thing. We all love you and are praying your house sells quickly!

Rach said...

I totally know how you guys feel! Being broke is horrible!
I hope things get better with your blood pressure. That's scary Deb!!!!