Sunday, October 25, 2009

My poor cake




I was leaving my cake decorating class with a cake I was really proud of having just completed when this man bumped into me causing me to drop the cake, fortunately the cake itself didn't land on the floor. I said "Oh my goodness!" and he just looked at me so I said "That was rude!" and he still didn't say a thing looking at me as if I did it all on my own - finally I said "You could at least say you are sorry." Still no response...ugh! I wanted to hit him but more than that I wanted to cry because I was so pleased with how my cake has just turned out and was anxious to let Joe see that I could actually do a good job on a cake. But that wasn't the case instead I cam home and did my best to salvage my now tilted cake and flattened cake. Here are a couple pictures of it. One positive thing..........I learned hoe to make roses.




4 comments:

Kathi and Sam said...

I think your cake is great! The roses are beautiful! You are learning really quickly.

Rach said...

it's b-e-autiful!

Willie Fun said...

Great job on the cake, it looks great. Hope things are going fine and that you keep up doing something you enjoy.

Kimi said...

YUMMY! I want some cake!!!