Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sofia is quite the story teller...

Sofia called and we were having such a great conversation this morning. She was telling me how her Mommy is teaching her how to write stories and asked me if I wanted to hear one of the stories she made up, of course, I said "yes".....

"There were these people and they were leopards and they had a disease, I think it was allergies"
I said "Do you mean Leprosy"
Sofia said "Is that' what it's called?"
I said "yes, sweetie it is"
She went on to say "Oh, I didn't know that"
"Well, Jesus made them all better and they all went away, but one came back."
I asked "Then what happened?"
she replied "He said Thank you!"
I thought that was such a sweet story. I love my converation with Sofia she is such a wonderful, tender hearted little girl.
I can't wait until I can have this type of conversation with ALL my grandkids. I love them all so much.
Thank you Sofia for sharing your story with me, it put a smile on my face all day long.
I love you sweetie!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Too funny! She tells us stories all the time. She seem to thing that everyone had allergies. It is really funny because I have no idea where she learned about allergies. She is such a sweet heart.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Too cute! She is a good story teller! I can't wait for them to come visit.