Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm so sad..........

It's been a great month having Kim, Sofia & Dallin staying with us here in Oregon. It's going to be very difficult saying good-bye to them. I love all my kids and grandkids so much and it just breaks my heart when I know I can't see them on a daily basis. Let's all pray Jasper finds a job back in Oregon so we can all be together again as a family.

Sofia, have fun going to Kindergarten. Be a good student, make lots of friends, and just be a 5 yrs old and have lots of fun. I'm so proud of you. You are one smart little girl. You are very speical to me. Always remember who you are and how much you truly are loved. I love every second we are together, you & I have something special together that no one will ever be able to take away. You make me so happy... when your happy the whole room lights us because your laughter and smile are so contageous. I love my Sofia!

Dallin, have fun being two, just think now you will have your Mommy all to yourself. It's been fun playing cars with you. Taking you and Sofia fishing, playing, giving baths, taking walks. I love you too.

Kim, you mean a lot to me. I love you very much. Please remember who you are too. Know that you are beautiful and that we love you very much. Please come back to Oregon soon. Remember to always love Sofia & Dallin, they are such special children. Treat them the way our Heavenly Father wants them to be treated, love them for you they are. Be slow to anger and quick to love. They need you to be their example in all things. Always love them and protect them. Tell them everyday how much their Papa & Nana love them. Give them lots of hugs & kisses from us too. Texas is just to far way. My heart aches so bad knowing you are leaving. If there was a way to keep you here I certainly would do that. I love you all very much, don't ever forget it.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

We are going to miss them too. It sucks seeing them go. I hope they move back soon, I hate knowing they are going to miss out on Addison's life. *tear*

Kimi said...

Ok NOT Far I am crying.....We love and miss you all so much!

I really hope that everything works out so we can move back to Oregon soon!

I just hate missing out on Addison and Austin's lives.....boohoo tear tear tear....so sad!!!