Friday, August 22, 2008

My precious grandbabies







It was so much fun having Kimi, Sofia & Dallin come to visit us this summer. I just had to get a "few" picutres of my darling little grandkids, they are all so adorable. We are so blessed to have each one of them be a part of our lives.

Kimi, Sofia & Dallin, we hope you had a fun plane trip home. We are anxious to hear from you soon. Sofia & Dallin, Nana & Papa had a fabulous time playing with you. nana is going to miss her one-on-one's with each of you. Dang it, wont' you please move back to Oregon?

Amber, Jon & Addison, thank you for letting us come and stay with you, it was fun. I know Kimi especially was glad you had Addison before she left to go home to Texas, it made her trip worthwile, that's for sure. Addison is a beautiful little angel.

Jairs, Nicky & Austin, your family is so sweet. Austin you are one handsome little boy. I'm excited to get to finally old Austin this weekend. It's sad though that Jaris has to be away from Austin his first week of life. We love you Jaris, be safe in Colorado. We will take care of Nicky & Austin for you.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Mom & Dad~

Thank you so much for ALL you did for the kidlets and I while we were there. We are so grateful for everything. It was so nice to be able to spend lots of time with everyone while we were there.
We are very very very grateful that Addison and Austin were born while we were there. We sure loved holding them and spending time with them. We love them so much!!!!!
Thanks to everyone! We love and miss you so much!!!!
We pray that we will find a job in Oregon so that we can move back soon! PRAY HARD for us!!!!
Thanks again!!! We love and miss you so much!!!!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

It was really nice to spend time with everyone. Wish I could see you guys more often. I can't wait to meet Austin. Thanks for always being willing to drive up here. I know it is a long drive for you. I love you guys!