Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

Sheesh! It is freaking cold outside. Joe did manage to make it into work this morning but not without slipping a few times. He called to say don't even attempt coming to town until it's light and only if I absolutely have to. Now I have to worry all day about Joe making it home safely in the crappy truck he has to drive.
Jaris tried his hand at going to work around 7:15 but had to turn around in Pleasant Hill due to the icy conditions.
Amber text messaged me to say they are having treacherous conditions, yet she is still at work, and will need to get home this morning.
Kimi called to say their weather shifted form in the 80's yesterday to the 30's today and possibly snow by Wednesday.
All I can say is it's not worth driving if you absolutely don't have too. IN other words, STAY HOME if you can.

1 comments:

Rach said...

I know! I hate the snow!