Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES

Dad & I want to wish Kim & Amber a very Happy Birthday today. We want you to know that we love you so very much and are proud of who you are. You have brought a great deal of love and laughter into our lives. We hope you will have a wonderful birthday.
Since we can't be there with either of you to celebrate we wanted to at least sing Happy Birthday to you blog style.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIM & AMBER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

We love you.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Thanks Mom and Dad. We both wish you could be here to celebrate with us. Too bad the weather is so bad right now. See ya in a week, hopefully.

Kimi said...

Thanks! I wish I too could have been there to celebrate with you guys, but maybe next year right? Well, I love you and miss you!

Man, I am getting old!!!