Sunday, December 28, 2008

Joe's knee

We went to church today and let's just say Joe was limping really bad afterwards. he was needing to put it up and get it elevated but that was not an easy thing to do. Needless to say that the minute we got home I got out an ice pack, had a glass of water with ibuprofen and pills ready by the recliner as soon as he was able to get his clothes changed. He hasn't moved since. Poor guy! I wish I could make his pain all away. Keep him in your prayers. I sure do love him and don't like seeing him in pain.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Dad you need to stay down. It is too early to be up doing that much. You need to listen to your body. I love you and take it easy. I don't want to hear you hurt your knee.

Kimi said...

Dad....Take care of yourself! Take it easy and don't over do things. You only have two knees and it is really hard to make it around with one! I love you and miss you!